Stats: 19.5 lbs. and 27 inches. That’s a total and complete guess.
We call you… : Bean. Beanie Baby. Francie. Franny Belle.
Clothes: You’re still in 9 month clothes, but 12 month isn’t out of the question. In fact, we’re about to switch all your sleepers out for 12 month! You’re still in size 3 diapers, and we’re trying to determine your shoe size. Somewhere between 2 and 3, I think!
Sleep: You’re back to sleeping about 12 hours per night. Hallelujah! You usually wake up between 6-7 a.m. for a bottle, but you go right back to sleep for a few hours. You sleep in your crib with blankets now, like such a big girl. Normally you get one solid nap in the morning, and another in the late afternoon.
Favorites: You’re a big fan of your walker and your play mat. You adore your big sister and the cat. Also, you’re the Puff monster – you can’t get enough!
– You officially have two teeth, and you’re working on a third (and maybe fourth?!). Those little bottom chompers are so stinking cute!
– You’re so close to crawling. You got up on all fours at the new house last week, all by yourself! You can usually scoot and roll to about anything you want, and you walk like a pro in your walker.
– You got a new big girl car seat from Santa Claus. You definitely like the seat – but momma forgot how difficult it is to carry a wiggly baby in a puffer coat everywhere. You like riding in shopping carts… to a point. It’s a work in progress.
– Nothing makes you giggle more than getting close enough to “pet” the cat. And by “pet,” I mean grab a handful of fur and pull. Halle is a saint.
– Your hair is finally filling in a little. We think your hair will be darker like mommy’s, and maybe even curly! There is no taming that curly-Q on the top of your head. You’re still sporting daddy’s blue eyes, though they are turning a little more hazel each day.
– You eat baby food three times a day (oatmeal in the morning, and a jar per meal otherwise). You’ve also discovered Puffs, which are your absolute favorite – even if only half of them actually reach your mouth.
– You’re a big fan of Papaw’s “tick-tock.” You can spot his wristwatch from a mile away.
We love you baby girl. Always and forever.