Age: 2 months
Stats: 11 lbs. 14 oz., 22 1/4 in (48th and 52nd percentiles). To keep things in perspective, your sister was that height when she was BORN.
We call you… : Mommy calls you Francie. Daddy calls you Bean. Dorothy calls you Frances, but it comes out sounding like “princess.”
Clothes: You’re wearing 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. You pretty much never wear pants or shoes (summer baby!).
Sleep: You went from waking up every 2 hours, to giving us a good 7-8 hour stretch at night. No complaints here.
Favorites: Your swing (you constantly want to be moving), sitting up (you just want to see everything!), and your bottle (you are constantly grazing!).
– You go everywhere mommy goes, which means you end up napping in your car seat… a lot. In fact, we have been home an hour and a half since your doctor’s appointment this morning, and you’re currently still strapped in your seat on the kitchen counter just snoozing away.
– Like I said, you’re a grazer. You drink 5 oz. at a time, but it takes you hours to finish it. And, once you’re finally done, you’re crying for more. It’s a constant state of eating. We may as well get you a Similac IV.
– Your hair is thinning out and getting lighter in color. And you’re still sporting those big baby blues! Your baby acne cleared up, and you’re getting some baby rolls. The majority of people think you look like momma, but with your daddy’s eyes. You’re just so beautiful!
– We’ve had a few smiles recently! Your face just lights up when you see mommy and daddy.
– You have been sleeping in your room for the past month or so. Sometimes you sleep in your crib, but a lot of times you sleep in the Rock ‘N Play. Basically where you fall asleep in the evening is where we leave you!
We love you baby girl. Always and forever.