Stats: Our scientific guess is 20 lbs. 6 oz., and 29 in.
Clothes: I just had to buy you new pajamas from the big girl section at Target. This is not okay. Apparently it is difficult to find pajamas without feet in the baby section… and you definitely did not inherit momma’s size 6.5’s. In everything else, you’re wearing 9 months. In PJs, 12 months. 8-/
Sleep: You are practically an alarm clock. Regardless of when we get you to bed, you wake up at 5:54 a.m. (give or take a minute). In a typical day you take three naps, but our days are rarely typical.
Favorites: Mickey Mouse, Sophie, and Puffs. Oh, you also adore your kitties. We’re working on petting nicely… and not ripping out clumps of fur.
Other Fun Facts:
– We went to the Indianapolis Zoo for the first time with our besties Kristin and Bryn. You really weren’t impressed. Granted, it was hot and there were approximately 4239423904823 kids on field trips that day, but you really only noticed the tiger and the giraffes. The tiger because it was .5 inches from your face, and the giraffes because they look like Sophie. 😉
– You got another tooth, but this time on top. Unfortunately it’s on the side, so we call it your snaggle. I know, not very cute. Lucky (or unlucky?) for you, I think you have another three teeth coming in right now to balance it out.
– You eat three meals a day – fruit and cereal in the morning, yogurt for lunch, and veggies for dinner. You’ve also discovered Puffs and yogurt melts… and as Kristin described them, they are definitely “baby crack.”
– You are now “scooting.” You can’t quite crawl, but you can shimmy and roll your way to whatever you want. Thinking about you being mobile is terrifying for mommy.
– I’m pretty sure your daddy is your favorite person… ever.
We love you, baby girl. Always and forever.