Age: 5 months
Stats: Unofficially, you’re 16.6 pounds and 26 inches. Your weight is a total guess, since our scale ran out of battery this morning.
We call you… : Franny Belle or Bean.
Clothes: You’re in 9 month onesies for the most part, but you can still get away with 3-6 month pants. The is entirely opposite of your sister at this age. You got your height from your mommy, I guess! You’re still in size 2 diapers, but only because we’re trying to use the last of the box before we bump you up to 3s.
Sleep: Well, we have started putting you to bed in just a sleep sack – no swaddle. You still go down around 8:30 p.m., but you’re waking up earlier. Like 6 a.m. earlier. Mommy misses your 12 hour nights. I try to make sure you get a solid stretch of nap in the morning and afternoon, but you’re still such a cat napper!
Favorites: You prefer to be standing at all times. You love your playmat, and your new cookie teether that Mamaw bought you. You’re also pretty partial to the Taggies blankie your daddy bought you (so you could have one just like big sister).
– No teeth yet. But you’re REALLY working on it. Drool for DAYS. You’ve been pretty fussy / not super content with anything, which is highly unlike you. Hopefully those bad boys pop through soon!
– You spent your first nights away from Momma last month while we took big sister to Disney World (don’t worry! We’ll take you too someday!). I don’t think you were too hard on your grandparents, but we missed you a lot!
– Your eyes are still blue, but I kind of think they may be turning a little hazel. Like blue with brown around the middle. Your hair, or what’s left of it, sticks straight up no matter how many times I brush it down.
– We celebrated your first Halloween yesterday! Daddy was away for work, so Mommy and Mamaw took you and your sister trick-or-treating. You were the cutest little mouse I ever did see!
– You had your first baby food this week – bananas. I don’t think you’re a fan, but you ate them anyway. You’re drinking about 5 oz. of formula every 10 minutes (kidding, but sometimes it feels like all you do is eat!). Santa is going to have to bring some bigger bottles a little early it looks like.
– You have the cutest cheeks. Seriously. Momma wants to gobble them up!
We love you baby girl. Always and forever.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Leave a Reply