I know, I know. Six days until Christmas, and you probably fall into one of two categories:
1. Completely finished shopping and even possibly have all your gifts wrapped. I fall into this category. It’s not nearly as exciting as…
2. Running around like a mad woman because WHEN DID CHRISTMAS DECIDED TO SNEAK UP ON US?!
Stay calm, dear friends. While you only have mere days left until Santa makes his big arrival, you have a whole WEEK to consider what you may want to purchase moi for my birthday.
And, hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute birthday gift ideas for me, I have a few.
1. First and foremost, if any of you are looking to buy me something REALLY nice, I could use a pair of airline tickets to Sint Maarten. Or any Caribbean island, really. I’m not picky. I’d even settle for Disney World. 😉
2. Secondly, the floors in my house are cold. I could really use some house slippers. Yes, I’m really asking for house slippers. Specifically these beauties from Ugg. It seems that the closer to 30 I get, the more “old lady” I become. What is happening to me?!
3. Along those lines, I drink approximately eight cups of hot tea per day out of old hand-me-down mugs. Maybe I should grow up and get something more adult? I think these Crate & Barrel glass flare mugs would do the trick.
4. I’m a sucker for red plaid. It doesn’t have to be this gorgeous infinity scarf I found on etsy. I’d live with any plaid addition to my wardrobe.
5. Speaking of my wardrobe, my game day attire is lacking. I still rock a men’s Marvin Harrison jersey. Help a girl out and hook me up with a ladies-sized Boomstick jersery.
Did I mention that my husband told me that the damage I did at IKEA was my birthday gift? Oh well. A girl can dream.
What’s on your wishlist (both Christmas and you other December babies)? What are the chances that Santa delivers this year?