Stats: Our scientific guess is 20 lbs. 2 oz., and 30.5 in.
Clothes: 9-12 months in everything. In shoes, you wear a size 3.
Nicknames: D, Dot, Big Girl, Gorgeous
Sleep: 5:30 a.m. Every. Single. Day. On the dot. I can’t wait until you’re 13 and I have to wake you up at Noon.
Favorites: The pool, Cheerios and (of course) Mickey Mouse. You’re also a fan of anything that is not a toy…
Other Fun Facts:
– Our lives changed forever this month. You’re crawling. And you’re in to EVERYTHING. Our home could potentially be renamed Cotten Correctional Facility based solely on the number of baby gates we now own.
– You got one more tooth (your other snaggle!). We’re at a total of four teethers.
– We’re working on moving on from baby food. You’re not huge fan of real food yet… unless it’s ice cream. Then you’re all in. 😉
– You attended your first costume party with Grandma and Papaw Shelton! Of course, you went as Minnie Mouse. You even sat through a fireworks show, while Grandma held your ears.
– Your hair has gotten so long that Mommy had to buy barrettes for you. You look so grown up with your hair pulled back! Also, you’re becoming a blondie like your daddy.
– You were asked to be in your first wedding this month. Watch out, June 2015. The Stewart-Kight wedding is going to have one adorable flower girl. 🙂
We love you, baby girl. Always and forever.