Age: 15 months
Stats: 26 lbs. 4 oz. and 33 inches. In other words, you’re comparable in size to an average two year old.
Clothes: You’re wearing 2T clothes and size 6 shoes. You are pretty much unable to wear footie jammies anymore, because your feet outgrow them way too quickly! It’s safe to say you didn’t inherit your momma’s feet.
Nicknames: D, dbunny, DLaura, Crazy Hairs
Sleep: You typically go down between 7-7:30 p.m. with a bottle and a few stories. For some reason you always wake up between 3-6 a.m. for another bottle, and then sleep until 8 a.m.-ish. I can’t tell if you’re really that hungry, or if it has become habit, but we’re working on it. You’re still on one nap per day, and typically sleep for two hours.
Favorites: Dancing in the kitchen, Frozen, going “bye-bye”, Curious George fruit snacks (known as “ooo ooo’s” in our house), and reading the same handful of books over and over again. Oh, and you’re kind of a HUGE fan of your daddy.
Other Fun Facts:
– You’re developing quite the vocabulary. “Da Da” is obviously your favorite, followed by “KiKi” (kitty), “Wow!”, “Hi!”, “Night Night”, and “All done.” You don’t even attempt “Ma Ma.” Thanks, kid.
– I don’t know why we keep toys in this house. You play with your plates and bowls, momma’s purses, the hairdryer, and essentially anything that is not a toy.
– You love to dress up. You are always wearing multiple layers of clothes – both yours and mine – and about 50 headbands around your neck. And you never go without shoes, even if you’re not wearing pants. You little fashionista.
– You entered the Terrible Two’s early. You’re known to throw an epic fit, for no reason at all, about once per day. It’s the Cotten in you.
– You give open-mouth kisses. It’s both adorable and disgusting (to those who aren’t your parents).
– Your poor hair. You have tons of blonde hair, which is usually fluffy because you rub your head against the mattress when you sleep. It’s all I can do just to get it out of your eyes.
– You have the best facial expressions. Seriously, the best. The way you look from underneath your brow is downright hilarious.
– Your favorite foods include scrambled eggs, blueberries, string cheese, pizza, french fries and ravioli. You are starting to master the fork, but you tend to throw your food/plate when you’re finished. Hence, “All done.”
We love you baby girl. Always and forever.
Leave a Reply