Age: 11 months
Stats: 23 lbs., and 32 inches tall (scientific guess)
Clothes: You’re wearing 12-18 months, and occasionally 18-24 months. We go through pants like no one’s business.
Nicknames: D, Dot, dbunny, Laura, Gorgeous
Sleep: You normally go to bed at any time between 7-8 p.m. However, you’re still waking up every night between 3-5 a.m. for a bottle. You go back to sleep until 7-ish, but seriously kid. You’re killing us.
Favorites: Wagon rides, ceiling fans, trees, Big Block Singsong and remotes (but not the toy version).
Other Fun Facts:
– You’ve gained a few new words this month. In addition to “da-da,” and “shi-shi” (kitty), we now occasionally get “meow,” “ni-ni” (night-night), and “nom nom.” Still no “ma-ma.”
– Along those lines, you point at EVERYTHING and say “sat?” approximately 5 billion times a day. We swear you’re saying, “what’s that?”
– You’ve got a lazy bone. You can walk alone behind your walker, walk your way around furniture and walls, and even walk next to us while we hold your hand, but you will not walk on your own. Won’t even try. I know crawling is faster, but come on!
– We made your first official visit to The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis, and it’s definitely safe to say that you LOVED it.
– You had a lot of changing environments last month, and you handled it like a champ. From moving out of our home in Carmel, to living with Grandma and Papaw Shelton for over two weeks, to finally moving you in to our forever home in Crawfordsville, you have been a trooper. We hope you love your new house… it seems like a pretty great place for you to grow up. 🙂
We love you, baby girl. Always and forever.
Nancy kochert says
Fantastic sunset photo of the new home!!! Drove by on Saturday and noticed ALL the “help” that should been unloading “STUFF”. Everyone must have been inside putting beds together, washing dishes and putting them in cabinets, perhaps painting, etc.
Nice that you three are here and will be enjoying THE HILL—snow,wagon rides and just rolling down as Daddy rolls dbunny.
Love ya, Aunt Nancy