Age: 10 months (double digits, whaaat?!)
Stats: 22 lbs. 6 oz., and 30 inches tall (scientific guess)
Clothes: You’re mostly in 12 month clothes, which has created a new problem for us. See when you were born, EVERYONE gave you clothes. We have more newborn-9 month clothes than we know what to do with, and you’ve successfully outgrown ALL of them. Apparently no one (including your mommy) thought you would ever grow up.
Never fear. I’ve stocked your 12 month + wardrobe thanks to Baby Gap and Old Navy sales. You’re set for fall.
Nicknames: D, Dot, dbunny, Gorgeous
Sleep: This month has been a struggle. You’re growing, teething and generally not sleeping well at all. Some days you sleep from 7:30 pm. – 7:30 a.m., and others you wake up approximately four times for a bottle. We don’t know what to do with you.
Favorites: The kitties, your daddy and playing with anything that is not designed to be a toy.
Other Fun Facts:
– Mommy caught you standing on your own twice last month. You’re so close to walking, it’s scary. We try to help you practice walking, however you know that crawling is faster. Lazy butt.
– You officially have a ponytail. And you have some pretty amazing bed head. Crazy hairs.
– You say “da-da” and you almost say “kitty” (it’s more like “sh sh”). Ma-ma is not on your radar, of course.
– You love ceiling fans. And when I say love, I mean LOVE. You automatically look up and point every time you see one. So when Mommy and Grandma took you to the fan section at Lowes, it’s safe to say you were in awe.
– You had your first visits to the Indiana State Fair this month. You loved the cows and horses, and weren’t too impressed with the pigs. Also, you’re definitely a lemon shake-up fan (momma’s girl!).
– If there is such thing as the “terrible 10 months,” you are there. I’ll just leave it at that.
We love you, baby girl. Always and forever.